The International Conference on Innovation “Scientific Research and Doctoral Studies” is open to all desciplines including : Computer science, Physics, chemistry, Biology, Geology, Economics, Management, Philosophy and Human sciences. The conference will be held on 30 & 31 July 2019, at the National School of Applied Sciences of Fez, Morocco.
You are cordially invited to participate in the conference to enrich the different topics covered by your current research. The conference will be virtual. Participants are invited to submit their work before July 20, 2019.
The conference is organized by :
- Association of Scientific Research and Doctoral Studies (ARSED)
- Laboratory of Detection of Information and Communication University EL BLIDA 1 Algeria.
- Doctoral Studies Center of the Faculty of Sciences, Kenitra, Morocco.
- Laboratory of Research in Computer Science and Telecomunication University Ibn Tofail FS Kenitra Morocco,
- Laboratory of Research in Management Sciences of Organizations ENCG-Kenitra,
- Research group in Information Systems Engineering – Abdelamlek Essadi University Morocco.
Six workshops will be programmed :
1 - Progress Techniques in Scientific English. Pr Otmane OMARI. UMI
2 - Méthodologie de Recherche Scientifique. Pr Mohamed ELKANDILI. UCD
3 - Analyse de Données avec R. Pr Anis MOUMEN. UIT
4 - The Best Ways to Learn English. Pr Karima BASLAM. C Américain
5 - Structural Equation Modeling using SmartPLS. Pr Zineb EL AMDALOUSSI. UAE.
6 - Rédaction Scientifique. Dr Nezha MEJJAD. UH2
Authors are invited to submit their original unpublished research. They must submit their communications electronically by
July 1, 2019 July 19,2019 by completing this registration form.
You will receive an email confirming your registration and explaining the rest of the registration process. All articles submitted will be reviewed by at least two members of the Scientific Committee.
For any questions regarding the conference, please contact the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video Communication ‘3 to 5 minutes’ (Shared with the Scientific Committee)
The video of the best communication ICIMAS’18
All accepted and presented papers will be published :
- The proceedings
The proceedings will be published under the following title: Scientific Research and Doctoral Studies (ISSN 2665-8763).
- Extended abstract
The extended abstract will be published in the International Journal of Innovation and Modern Applied Science. “IJIMAS” (ISSN: 2665-8984, soon indexed in IMIST). (Template version word).
In the case of submitting an article, each participant can choose between two journals:
- Revue Internationale de Recherche Scientifique et Technique. (ISSN 2229-5518),Volume 12, Issue 8, Août -2019, indexed in Citefactor, Googlescholar Citeseer, Base et Search Crossref. (Template word)
- Maghrebian Journal of Quantitative and Qualitative Research MJQQR. (ISSN: 2605-6518), indexed in IMIST. (Template word)
Lieu de la conférence
Ecole Nationale des Sciences Appliquées, Université Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah, MAROC
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org