Techniques of Academic and Scientific Communication
The aim of this course is to develop students’ basic communication skills in the context that they will most need those skills. The Study of the academic and scientific communication process—including a multicultural perspective and the importance of diversity—focusing on interactions with oneself, with one other person, with a small group, and within public-speaking situations within university and scientific gatherings.
- Why is communication too important to you?
- Needed communication skills.
- Cultural and Emotional intelligence in higher education.
- Techniques of public speaking (Oral communication in International conferences, Q/A sessions)
- Types and techniques of scientific composition
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 14 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes